(*)Jagger / Richards / Clifford
Covered in you, covered in youComing a bit unscrewedCovered in you, covered in youFeeling a bit unglued
I need a place to calm me downBut this town is so noisyI need to drown my troubles somewhereYou're my loveYou're the coat I can't take offI'm aware of your affairsAnd your perfume I can't shake offI can never break offThe memory that's following me like a shadowI'm always dreaming of your skin so softAnd ya hit me in the chest with your arrowIn my marrowYou're painted on my body all silver and goldAnd purple and pink and your brain stone coldThis never gets old
Covered in you, covered in youComing a bit unscrewedCovered in you, covered in youFeeling a bit ungluedWhat can I do, what can I doI'm coming a bit unglued
Listen, I wake up sick and tired of all these autocratsYou know they seem to be breeding like a swarm of dirty ratsWith their missiles on parade and they're wreathed in gold brocadeOpposition plays charades, they must always be obeyedYou know I'm gonna to wait 'til the panic passesWait 'til you see the whites of their assesMe and you were separated like KoreaThere's so many knots we can't undo, we can't untieYou're always trying to give me bad reviews
Covered in you, covered in youComing a bit unscrewedCovered in you, covered in youFeeling a bit ungluedSmothered in blue, smothered in blueComing a bit unscrewedCovered in you, covered in youFeeling a bit abused
You were born on my doorstep, that's no coincidenceIt all makes perfect sense, you know it's true'Cause I'm covered in, you upset my equilibriumMake me take way too much lithiumSo goodbye lover, wish me luckI'm gonna vanish down the highway in my truck'Cause I couldn't really give a monkey's
Covered in you, covered in youComing a bit unscrewedCovered in you, covered in youFeeling a bit abusedSmothered in blue, smothered in blueFeeling a bit unglued
You were born on my doorstep, that's no coincidenceIt all makes perfect sense, you know it's trueCovered in you'Cause I'm covered in you
What can I doCovered in you, bent out of skewComing a bit ungluedSmothered in blue, broke the taboosComing a bit unscrewed

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario