(*) Olivia Dean & Sam Fender
And I let go of everything I ever had
'Cause I couldn't give the love you deservedBy the Gunner you shouted, "Oh, my God"It seemed churlish, but it's what I was owed, I supposeEvery flagstone of this town bears our printsAnd all the bars 'round here serve my ghosts and carcassesI wish I knew these things when I was young'Cause now I've just grown so numb
We take whatever we can to get the reason backSo please, don't rein me inDon't rein me inPlease, don't rein me inI'm working myself up to a nice warm blissAll my memories of you ring like tinnitusIf I stop, it's just painPlease, don't rein me in
I wish I could tell you everythingBut my stomach was too weakSometimes it's easier to throw away your loveInstead of accepting its defeat
Don't rein me inPlease, don't rein me inNow I'm working myself up to a nice warm blissAll my memories of you ring like tinnitusIf I stop it's just painPlease, don't rein me in
And I'm, I'm stood here chewing everybody's lugs offTelling everybody how much I fucked it upTelling everybody how much I fucked it upTelling everybody but you, how much I fucked it upSlow downSlow down
Now I'm working myself up to a nice warm blissAll my memories of you ring like tinnitusIf I stop it's just painPlease, don't rein me inNow I'm working myself up to a nice warm blissAll my memories of you ring like tinnitusIf I stop it's just painPlease, don't rein me in

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario