(*) Bob Dylan
I'm out here a thousand miles from my homeWalking a road other men have gone downI'm seeing your world of people and thingsYour paupers and peasants and princes and kings
Hey, hey, Woody Guthrie, I wrote you a songAbout a funny old world that's a-coming alongSeems sick, and it's hungry, it's tired, and it's tornIt looks like it's a-dying, and it's hardly been born
Hey, Woody Guthrie, but I know that you knowAll the things that I'm a-saying an' a-many times moreI'm a-singing you the song, but I can't sing enough'Cause there's not many men that done the things that you've done
Here's to Cisco and Sonny and Leadbelly tooAnd to all the good people that traveled with youHere's to the hearts and the hands of the menThat come with the dust and are gone with the wind
I'm a-leaving tomorrow, but I could leave todaySomewhere down the road somedayThe very last thing that I'd want to doIs to say I've been hitting some hard traveling too

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario