miércoles, 7 de octubre de 2026

Tell me how do it

 



(*) Migrantes (Tote / B.Torres)


I won't mess with your life no more

You know it was love, I just ask for respect though

You can try to hide it, but you gotta face it

Some loves stay even when you change location


What you gon' tell me, that you love him now

That you're so happy, he's the reason that you blossomed

Since I left, you didn't waste no time

You're confusing real love with a little bit of comfort


Tell me how you do it,

How you don't feel my hand when he is touching ya

How it don't move you nothing,

Watching our love fade, it don't even shake ya

Watching my heart break

Even though he doesn't deserve ya


Tell me how you do it,

I kissed other lips but I tasted your mouth still

Tried to forget you but my soul just won't listen

How do I make my heart turn into stone

And forget you in a couple months?


You're trying to cover the sun with one finger

That hug ain't real even if it gives you some heat

I know one day you'll see it even if not today

It's not healing to search for me in others, you're just hiding the pain

Our love ain't easy to forget, and I'm so fragile

Your memory comes back and it kills me, it kills me


Tell me how you do it,

How you don't feel my hand when he is touching ya

How it don't move you nothing,

Watching our love leave, it don't even hurt ya

Watching my heart break

Even though he don't deserve ya


Tell me how you do it,

I kissed other lips but I tasted your mouth still

Tried to forget you but my soul just won't obey

How do I make my heart turn into stone

And forget you in a couple months?

No hay comentarios: