domingo, 19 de noviembre de 2023

Can’t hide love




(*) Skip Scarborough


 You want my love and you can't deny

You know it's true, but you try to hide, yeahYou turn down love like it's really bad, yeah, owYou can't give what you never had, yeahWell, bless your soul, you can fool a few, ha, haI know the truth now, so do you, ow, ow
You can't hide, I betcha, hooBetcha (betcha!)Can't hide love, can't hide loveWell, I betcha (girl, I betcha)I can't hide, yeah (feeling inside)
You can't pretend there's nothing thereGirl, I look in your eyes, I see you careSo why not stop trying to run and hide?You won't find out, if you never try
You want my love, I betcha (ooh, yeah)Oh-oh, whoa, ah (ooh)Betcha!You want my loveWell, I betcha (girl, I betcha)Whoa, oh, whoa, I've a feeling inside, yeah (feeling inside)
Love has found the time for kissing, yeahCan you find the time to listen?Life's found the time to hug you, yeahCan you find the time for blissing? Yeah, ow, ow

No hay comentarios: