domingo, 25 de febrero de 2024

Brown eyed girl

 



(*) Van Morrison


Hey, where did we go?Days when the rains cameDown in the hollowPlayin' a new gameLaughin' and a-runnin', hey, heySkippin' and a-jumpin'In the misty morning fog withOur, our hearts a-thumping and you
My brown-eyed girlAnd you, my brown-eyed girl
And whatever happenedTo Tuesday and so slow?Going down the old mine with aTransistor radioStanding in the sunlight laughingHiding 'hind a rainbow's wallSlipping and slidingAll along the waterfall with you
My brown-eyed girlYou, my brown-eyed girl
Do you remember when we used to sing?Sha-la-la, la-la, la-la, la-la, la-la tee-daJust like thatSha-la-la, la-la, la-la, la-la, la-la tee-da, la-tee-da
So hard to find my wayNow that I'm all on my ownI saw you just the other dayMy, how you have grownCast my memory back there, LordSometimes I'm overcome thinking 'bout itMaking love in the green grassBehind the stadium with you
My brown-eyed girlYou, my brown-eyed girl
Do you remember when we used to sing?Sha-la-la, la-la, la-la, la-la, la-la tee-daSha-la-la, la-la, la-la, la-la, la-la tee-da

No hay comentarios: