domingo, 25 de febrero de 2024

Perfect day

 



(*) Lou Reed

Okay?
Just a summer's dayDrink Sangria in the parkFuck (let's try it again)Sorry about thatI'll leave out that tricky guitar bit, I thinkOkay
Just a summer's dayDrink Sangria in the parkThen later, when it gets darkWe go home
Just a perfect dayFeed animals in the zoo, ohThen later, a movie tooAnd then home
Oh, it's such a perfect dayI'm glad I spent it with youIt's just a perfect dayYou just keep me hanging onYou just keep me hanging on
Just a summer's dayProblems all left aloneWeekends on our ownIt's such fun
Oh, it's just a perfect dayI'm glad that I spent it with youI thought I was someone elseSomeone good, yeah
Oh, it's just a summer's dayI'm glad I spent it with youOh, just a perfect dayYou just keep me hanging onYou just keep me hanging on
You're going to reap just what you sowYou're gonna reap just what you sowYou're going to reap just what you sowYou're going to reap just what you sowPa-pa, pa-pa, pa-pa, pa-pa-pam

No hay comentarios: