viernes, 1 de marzo de 2024

By your side

 



Hou, hou-hou, hou, hou, hou-houHou-hou, houHou-hou, hou, hou-houHou, hou-hou, hou, hou, hou-houHou-hou, houHou-hou, hou, hou-hou
You think I'd leave your side, babyYou know me better than that (hou-hou-hou, hou-hou)You think I'd leave you down when you're down on your kneesI wouldn't do thatI'll tell you, you're right when you wantAh ah, ah-ahAh-ah, ah, han-hanAnd if only you could see into me
Oh, when you're cold, I'll be thereHold you tight to me (hou-hou, hou)
When you're on the outside, baby, and you can't get inI will show you, you're so much better than you know (hou-hou, hou)When you're lost and you're alone and you cant get back again (hou-hou, hou)I will find you darling and I will bring you home (hou-hou, hou)And if you want to cryI am here to dry your eyes, houAnd in no time, you'll be fine (hou-hou, hou)
You think I'd leave your side, baby (hou-hou, hou)You know me better than that (hou-hou, hou)You think I'd leave you down when you're down on your kneesI wouldn't do that (hou)I'll tell you, you're right when you want (hou-hou, hou, hou, hou-hou)Ah ah, ah-ah (hou-hou, hou)Ah-ah, ah, han-han
And if only you could see into me (hou-hou, hou, hou-hou, hou-hou, hou)
Oh, when you're cold, I'll be thereHold you tight to me (to me, yeah)Oh, when you're lowI'll be there by your side, baby (by your side, baby)Oh, when you're cold, I'll be thereHold you tight to me (to me, yeah)Oh, when you're lowI'll be there by your side, baby
Hou, hou-hou, hou, hou, hou-houHou-hou, houHou-hou, hou, hou-houHou, hou-hou, hou, hou, hou-houHou-hou, houHou-hou

No hay comentarios: