lunes, 25 de marzo de 2024

Tell me if you still care

 



(*) Terry Lewis & James Lii

Tell meIf you still careTell meIf you still care
Let me knowHave you started to loseYour love for me?And if soWill you still continueTo be on my side?
Tell meIf you still care about me (Tell me, girl)Tell meIf you still care about me
I was soInsecure with youDid you still want me?So I let goOf the feeling that youWere still all mine
Tell meIf you still care about me (Show me that you care)Tell meIf you still care about me
Must we bothGo on being confusedAnd placing blameMy heart knowsThat you're my number oneDo you feel the same way too?
Tell meIf you still care about me (If you still care)Tell meIf you still care about me
Yes, I knowThat I still love youYou're forever on my mindAnd it's so hard to let goWhat I feel for youYou've blown my mind
And captured all my love with your sweetnessAnd I gave it to you, baby, from my heartSo if we really care for each otherTell me, baby (Tell me), why are we apart?
Tell meIf you still care about me (If you still care) (Do you really care?)(Listen to my heart beat for you, baby, woo) Tell me (Tell me)If you still care about me (Do you feel the same way too?)
Tell me (Ooh, tell me)If you still care about me (Baby, I still care)Tell me (Tell me)If you still care about me (Baby, you're my number one)
Tell me (And tell me do you still care?)If you still care (Yes, I care) about meTell me (Tell me)If you still care about me (You're forever on my mind)
Tell (Listen to my heart beat) meIf you still care about me about meTell me (Tell me)If you still care about me (Do you feel the same way too)
Tell meIf you still care (Listen to my heart beat)With you near me, when you hold meCan you kiss me (Do you feel the same way too, woo)
If you still careIf you still care
Woo
If you still care

No hay comentarios: